Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Week in My Kitchen

Not a lot going on in my kitchen this week.  I am only planning to cook two recipes.

Baked Ziti with Tomato, Mozzarella & Sausage Recipe

Baked Ziti with Tomato, Mozzarella & Sausage:   This recipe came from the Fine Cooking website. I have been wanting to try this for quite a while and just have not had the time.  So I decided that this was the week to give it a whirl.
Results:  Great!! It was a bit dry, however I would make again with a bit more tomatoes.  Great flavor!!



Cranberry Almond Cake:  I saw this recipe on another food blog, Let's Dish,  and since I had a bag of cranberries left from the holidays, I decided that this was the other recipe I would be trying this week. Hopefully when I post the results of these recipes, I will have a photo of the finished product.
Results:  So good.  This makes a great breakfast/brunch food.  I will be buying more cranberries next year to freeze so that I can make this again and again.  Mmmm!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages