Monday, March 7, 2011

This Week in My Kitchen

Busy and crazy week, so not too much cooking this week.
Couscous Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Feta, Sun -Dried
Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives
Baby Romaine Salad with Spicy Chicken and Warm
Chipotle Vinaigrette
Couscous Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives:  This is a Food Network recipe that I have been eyeing for some time.  I hope it is as good as it looks.
Results:  Wow!! Delicious!!  A bit tedious but so worth it.  It is hard to keep the stuffing in the chicken breast when browning it in skillet.  Loved the combination of sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese.  Mmmm!!!

Baby Romaine Salad with Spicy Chicken and Warm Chipotle Vinaigrette:  I am a salad lover and this one looks so very good. I found the recipe on the Fine Cooking website.
Results:  This was really good.  I must admit after making the dressing I was worried, but mixed with all the other ingredients it took on a great flavor. You could also add other ingredients to this salad, such as black beans and cheese. Be careful with the chipotle.  It is very hot.  I served this salad as a main dish. 


Check back and I will post the results.

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages