Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Week in My Kitchen

I am so excited about the food I am cooking this week!



Asian Lettuce Cups








    



From top left:

Smothered Pork Chops:  This is a Tyler Florence recipe.  I love pork chops and this looked easy
for a week night meal.
Results:  Very good, but just your ordinary pork chops and gravy.





Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars:  I have been wanting to try this 
for some time.  Not exactly in keeping with light cooking.  This is a recipe from Tastebook.com.


Results:  Great!  Love it when you bite into a piece of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup.  Mmmmm!!




Asian Lettuce Cups:  This is a Cooking Light recipe.  It looks tasty and after all the food
I ate this past week, I needed to cook light.
Results: OMG--This is great.  Lots of flavor.  The sauce is a must.  Messy but delicious!!
I will definitely be making this again.

Check back and I will let you know the results.

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages