Monday, February 7, 2011

This Week in My Kitchen




Ok folks.  This is what I am cooking this week.  I have a new Barefoot Contessa cookbook,
 How Easy Is That, so all but one of the recipes come from this book.




 From top left:  
Mustard Chicken Salad:  This looked so good and I needed something to have for lunch this week.
Results:  Very Tasty and a new slant on chicken salad.  Love the tomatoes and broccoli in this salad.

Lemon Chicken Breasts:  I love chicken and this recipe looked easy and somewhat healthy.
Results:  Good.  Lot of trouble for just good.

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower:  I have been wanting to try my hand at roasting cauliflower so here goes.  I'll let you know how it turns out.
Results:  Fabulous!!! I loved this.  So much better than steaming.  

Roasted Tomatoes and Individual Meatloaves: This sounds like a great combo.  Can't wait to try. These two recipes came from Food Network.
Results:  Great!!  I loved both the tomatoes and the meatloaves.  Lots of flavor in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages