Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gardening

Well hello everyone. I've been out of the blogging world for a few months. I hope you have noticed. These past few months have been crazy, but I'm ready to get back to cooking and sharing with you. I am including a few pictures on this post to let you see that I am not a total bum. I have been doing something productive --- GARDENING!!!!







                      BELL PEPPER

Is there a recipe that does not call for bell pepper?








                              TOMATOES

What would summer be without these heavenly
fruits??  Although the extreme heat has taken a
toll on them and the worms have had a feast, I
have  really enjoyed them, especially in
sandwiches.









                            CHERRY TOMATOES

I love to eat these right off the vine.  I have
especially enjoyed them in salads and roasted.
The squirrels have also enjoyed them.








                             EGGPLANT

Delicious!!!  Roasted - Grilled - Casseroles
I do love eggplant!!









                      ASIAN EGGPLANT

     These little jewels have been wonderful!!












So what do you think of my garden??  Well that pretty much explains what I have been doing this summer.  Now I am ready to get back to cooking and sharing again.  See you soon.

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages